Saturday, November 8, 2008

1 & 1/2 to go

I said as soon as I got 5 chapters done, I would post the new story. Well, I've got 3 and half done so far. I actually just finished up the 4th chapter for the night. I had to send it to Becky and Allison before I can finish it. But, I thought ya'll would like to know, it's almost time for AINE! I have a little over 2 weeks until I have to update, but hopefully, I'll be done before that. Keep an eye out. But, here's a teaser from chapter 3:

Anastasia hugged me as well, commenting, “Why doesn’t someone look extra pregnant and pretty today?”
“Why thank you. Where are Caitlyn and Nate?” I asked, looking for them.
Anastasia made a face. “At the table. Is it just me, or do things seem tense between them lately?”
I shrugged. “Yeah, but it’s Cait and Nate, they go through their phases.”

4 comments:

cookie-cutter-rockstar said...

:o Seriously can't wait for it! How long till you can post it?

Anonymous said...

XD Finally the time is near!!! Can't wait for AINE!

narnia.and.the.north said...

awesome! can't wait for AINE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT