Friday, October 31, 2008

AINE Update

I've gotten the first chapter written, I'm working on the 2nd, and hopefully I will be able to update before break -which is Tuesday, Nov. 24. Aaaaaand, Winter break starts December 18. So i'm hoping to get a lot of the story up then. And, I've planned the naems of all of their children already. Shane & Mitchie's, Jason & Stas', and Nate & Cait's. I know. I'm thinking a little too far into the story when Mitchie hasn't even had the baby yet. lol.
Well, IM off to sleep now. Good night!

4 comments:

narnia.and.the.north said...

ooh i can't wait!!!

Isabelle said...

i can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!! more chaps = more smitchie goodness yo.

Anonymous said...

at least you are planning ahead :D hope you get it done . i miss it. i can not wait

DEni

cookie-cutter-rockstar said...

I can't wait either!!!!!