Friday, February 6, 2009

ICU... again.





I got sick… so I went to Health Services on Thursday. I had a cold. There was also MOLD growing in my roommates fridge which she never cleaned for like 3 weeks again… =/ and she was there all winter term, too. Anyway, she moved out and I’m there alone. It smelled so bad I had to call my RA to remove the fridge. My lungs hurt and I keep having panic attacks on top of my asthma attacks when I couldn’t catch my breathe. Sunday I was getting worse, so I decided I’d go to HS on Monday again. Well… some ass pulled the fire alarm Sunday night… and guess who lives on the third floor and had an asthma/panic attack on the way down? And guess who had to take an Ambulance to the ER? Me. Then, they refuse to listen to me tell them not to put me on one of the breathing treatments because it will not help the panic attack factor. Instead, they gave me FIVE back to back treatments. So, now my oxygen level is dangerously low, my heart is racing, and they can’t get my oxygen to come up…. So they’re going to admit me to ICU. So, one minute on Sunday night at 2:30 in the morning I’m sitting in the ER with my suitemate waiting to get admitted… the next minute I’m waking up Wednesday morning with a tube down my throat and no idea how I got there. I was knocked out for 2 days and had no idea what had happened. I’ve been poked by many needles at this point and my wrists are severely bruised. I’ll have another chapter up as soon as possible, but it might actually be like 2 months or something. =/

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

:/ get well soon!:)

Anonymous said...

oh, bb.
i hope you get better soon!

be safe.
imma have to hunt down your roomate, yes?!

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry that you have to be in ICU... Feel better soon